[pianotech] clarinet manufacturing video from France

pmc033 at earthlink.net pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 10 17:23:42 MST 2010

Hi, Ruth:
 	In my browser, the link below appears highlighted in blue.  It doesn't
work if you click on it.  HOWEVER, if you drag your mouse and highlight the
link and the "ion" on the next line to read:
"http://www.e11france.com/us/index.php/en/the-world-of-buffet-crampon/produc
tion" , then paste it in the url window in your browser,  it will work  The
letters "ion" must be added to read "production" not "product".
	I hope this helps.

	Paul McCloud
	San Diego