[pianotech] Best Coil Lifter?

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 10 19:53:37 MST 2010

Of course if the coil goes back down, you don't have enough tension.   My flat steel tool from Pianotek, I think...broke...I've broke a couple.   The flat steel is too thin and bends back and forth and then breaks.   I'm going for the Canadian one.   Is that Bolduc.com?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044