[pianotech] Studley returns

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Sun Jan 10 23:56:45 MST 2010

A few years ago I was fortunate enough to see the tool chest, in person
and close up, and was able to check out the tools and compartments.
It was one of the greatest tool moments of my life, no doubt...   It
had just been shipped to the owner from the Smithsonian. The tools had
been all individually wrapped and packed, of course.  Apparently it
took all of one weekend to figure out where all the tools belonged and
to fit them into their individual compartments.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440