[pianotech] Laminotomy and getting back to work

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Mon Jan 11 01:26:13 MST 2010

Thanks Dan,

Mine is from the L4-L5 disc and goes down below L5-S1.  The surgeon used the word "huge" 5 times.  They are keeping me overnight because of this.

I'm glad to hear your surgery went so well.  I do have plans to move as much as possible afterwards.  I have physical therapy lined up for 3 times a week for at least 2 months, and lots of walking planned!  I'm already down 10 pounds and working on the rest.

Your advice is excellent!  Thanks again...

Regards,

Rob McCall
McCall Piano Service, LLC
Murrieta, CA