[pianotech] hammers or strings?

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 11:16:26 MST 2010

The only thing that will keep the strings from breaking is for the player to stop banging on the piano. Presuming this will probably not happen, tell your customer replacing strings comes with the territory. It's like race cars, which need to get the left front tire replaced during a race, because they go to fast around the track, always turning left. This guy will always need to get the upper two octaves of strings replaced because he plays to hard.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
94-505 Kealakaa Str.
Mililani, Oahu, HI  96789