[pianotech] Laminotomy and getting back to work

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Mon Jan 11 19:14:53 MST 2010

Jim, Paul, and Gerry,

Thanks for the advice. Fortunately, I feel the exact same way. For a little bit of pain, I don't usually take anything.  As my dad used to say (a WWII US Marine), "Pain is just weakness leaving the body".  :-)

I remember when I had knee surgery 3 years ago, they gave me a huge bottle of Vocodin for the pain.  I took a total of 2 extra strength Tylenol and that was it for the entire recovery.

Pain is a good reminder that you still need to heal so you don't overdo it!  Thanks again!!

Regards,

Rob McCall
McCall Piano Service, LLC
Murrieta, CA