[pianotech] age-old question of what to charge for almost nothing

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Fri Jan 15 08:19:28 MST 2010

Does a washing machine tech charge you for spraying contact cleaner of
the contacts under the dial - hell, yes.

(showing my age) Does a TV repair man charge you for reseting the tubes
in your TV - hell, yes.

I could go on - but - we ain't got all day ...

Why should we be any different ?

Thankfully, when I find myself in this position - there is always more
to be done.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years