[pianotech] Running a Business as a business.

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Jan 16 18:45:27 MST 2010

    Jer...David
   All good stuff

    I'll add afew

   6.  Be the guy/gal that can fix,voice,or rewhatever anything with excellence in your geographic  area

   7.  Become an Rpt and learn to network with others for continuing education

   8.  Have an informative Web site. A must these days

   9.   Always tell the truth even if you lose. Always in fahionable and in season

   10.  Learn to delegate. Yes, its hard at first

   11.  Be Generous, however you define it.

 regards
 Dale Erwin
 WWW.Erwinspiano.com