[pianotech] FS: Collection of ORIGINAL roll catalogs, booklets, pamphlets, etc.

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun Jan 17 14:15:22 MST 2010

FS: Collection of ORIGINAL roll catalogs, booklets, pamphlets, etc.

These items will be listed on eBay as I get to them - with full specs -
pages, condition, etc.

To make sure I do not sell them anywhere else, in the store, I have
marked them as "out of stock".

They can be previewed from my store at:

http://www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com/store/roll-catalogs/

For a quick lookup, my eBay username is:   hechlerpianoandorgan

Happy bidding,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years