[pianotech] Return visit

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sun Jan 17 15:54:33 MST 2010

Right.
I never, if possible tune pianos in the Summer, and I tell them to
wait until the heat has been on.
I also inform them that their house will be the driest in January, and
that some Falls are less severe, and the humidity level stays higher,
longer.
Tunings twice a year, and Dampp-Chaser installations help.
I can't emphasize enough that you must educate your customer, and
don't forget to put the temperature and humidity on their bill.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia