[pianotech] Return visit

Bruce Browning - The Piano Tuner justpianos at our.net.au
Sun Jan 17 15:16:24 MST 2010

John,
It can be said that here is a case where the tuner has just gone ahead and
just tuned the piano, without initially selling his service and knowledge
to the customer. She should have been advised of the possibility of the
piano gradually going out of tune over a period of time, and what could be
the causes.