[pianotech] Action Ratios Recap

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Jan 18 11:37:36 MST 2010

BTW the practical application of the SBR is that much like the PR can be
interpreted to mean that with a PR of 5.5, 1 mm of key dip will produce 5.5
mm of hammer rise, if the SBR is 5.5 then 1 gram of added SW will produce
5.5 grams of added BW.  By direct relationship this can be translated to the
impact on the FW.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com