[pianotech] Tuner's marks/cards

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Tue Jan 19 15:19:33 MST 2010

Yes,

I think this is key to the placement of any stickers, cards, sleeves,
whatever.  Always ask, you never know.  I've one client in particular (yes,
very particular) that didn't even want me to leave a business card in the
tuning pin field area of her S&S B.  Regular client, good client, just
particular about the treatment of her piano.  It does make sense to leave a
record in the piano, especially when the clients know it's there - as you
said, some will look at it and call.......

William R. Monroe