[pianotech] Yammy GH1

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:50:42 MST 2010

The GB1 (Cable nelson) is the ONLY yam grand built in indonesia, according to Greg, a tech at Yamaha corp. He did not have good things to say about the GA1, and admits the GH1 (Always made in Japan from first 1977 to last 1992) is not great either, but was made as an affordable entry level grand.

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"