[pianotech] Yammy GH1

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 20 17:11:22 MST 2010

Believe it or not, the GH1 is better than the GA1 (the worst). There was a discussion about this not too long ago. I tuned a GP1 a couple weeks ago. It didn't seem so bad, but it needed voicing like crazy and I couldn't get permission to change it. The GB1 is the current model and is pretty good for a little piano. I haven't worked on any G1s, just a bunch of G2s which I think are OK. There is no sostenuto in the (current models) GB1 or GC1, but there is sostenuto in the GC2.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois