[pianotech] Yammy GH1

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Wed Jan 20 18:18:09 MST 2010

I just tuned a GH-1 2 days ago and it has been since Nov, 08 when I last
tuned it.  On 1/18/10 it was -14c low from  A-440.  In this area with our
cold snap we had in early January, that is just as good as most of my other
Finer models of pianos.  I find them not particularly worse than other
comparably priced pianos.  This GH-1 is the model with B-2 being the first
note in the treble and all plain steel strings.
James
James Grebe Est. 1962
Piano Tuner-Technician
Creator of Custom Caster Cups