[pianotech] removal of key leads in "blind" holes

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Thu Jan 21 07:22:50 MST 2010

BTW, Tapered plug cutters are available and are no more expensive than
straight plug cutters:

Tapered:   http://www.woodcraft.com/Family/2020057/2020057.aspx

vs.

Straight:
http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/2004372/8965/8-Piece-Deluxe-Plug-Cutting-Kit.aspx

just an FYI in case anyone would need them.

William R. Monroe