[pianotech] pressure bar height

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Jan 21 14:45:58 MST 2010

You might try calling or e-mailing Kent Webb at Steinway.  His e-mail is
KWebb at steinway.com.  I don't have his phone number handy, but he knows all
the ins and outs of measurements for Steinways past and present. I've
never done anything to Z-45's except for tuning and voicing.  I don't even
see many of them.

Hope this helps.

Paul