[pianotech] Incremental Upright Regulation

pgmilkie at juno.com pgmilkie at juno.com
Fri Jan 22 07:07:06 MST 2010

When I've had a few extra minutes, I've spent it doing the same thing to the whole action, like lost motion, or let off, or leveling a few keys. etc.

100% correct

Concerning let-off,
Depending on the piano! If this is a neglected raw older piano and your let-off is a half inch from the strings. You can quickly move the let off rail down by taping with a screw driver on each metal fork that holds the let-off rail. Now quickly check the let off by depressing each key, now regulate the let-off by turning up or down.

Milkie,P
Nutrition
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=2V8hy1idl-nqo4ycYYYsNgAAJ1ButuDroy30iobj4ZCrBRnSAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQwAAAAA=