[pianotech] everett uprights

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 22:11:38 MST 2010

 We work on some at the LDs buildings as well. Anybody else recognize the Ronsen hammers in them?
 Ray says in the Hey day of the 1960's they could pump out hundreds- O - sets a week.

  Dale Erwin

First time I've seen any text on this subject.
I've been tuning and servicing Everett pianos
at the Latter Day Saints churches for many years,
and these are the only ones in my part of the world
I've ever come across.  Same problem here when I saw
this piano for the first time. Didn't have an Allen
wrench to fit, but the custodian did, and said he had
never used it, and I could keep it. Been in my kit since,
and use it on 2 of their pianos twice a year . Often
wondered if there were many of these pianos in other areas.
I expect they were an institutional type unit, and the 2 I
have here are quite good.  Surprises me that I haven't seen
others.

Carl / Winnipeg