[pianotech] Conover 77

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Sat Jan 23 15:11:01 MST 2010

Will:

My experience with the Conover 77 has always been very good.  There were some good pianos made by other than the Big 3 or 4.  When I was in college the head of the Music Division had an old 7'6" Knabe in her studio that was really nice.  I'd love to be able to get one of those for myself.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu<mailto:dporritt at smu.edu>