[pianotech] Kimball pedal bracket-Nylon/plastic

Claude Harding charding88 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 25 16:22:50 MST 2010

Carlos,
   Thanks for the offer. The bracket I have is good enough for a pattern.
I'm going to try Ron's suggested procedure, and make one out of hardwood.
If I am not successful, I may get back to you in case you have a spare.  For
the time being, don't worry about searching for one.
Thanks so much.
Claude Harding