[pianotech] Kimball pedal bracket-Nylon/plastic

Claude Harding charding88 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 25 16:19:50 MST 2010

Thanks, Ron, for the explanation of procedure.  I seem to have a gift for
making the simple complicated; you seem to have a gift for making the
complicated simple.
I will try your procedure.  A 5/32 drill bit will be about the right size.
All my 5/32 bits are 3 1/8 in. long, and I need to drill a 3" deep hole.  If
I need to , I can countersink a hole in the ends of the blocks so my drill
bit will reach.  I'll let everyone know how it goes.
Claude Harding