[pianotech] Kimball pedal bracket-Nylon/plastic

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 18:28:24 MST 2010

I thought about making a replacement.  Only one part gives me pause,
ecause I don't do a lot of router work.
he groove that holds the pedal pins has to be just the right size and
epth, and also aligned perfectly in the top and bottom pieces.  That is the
art that concerns me.  Guess it's time for me to move forward in my
oodworking skills.  Wish me luck.
hanks.
laude Harding

Claude

Doing your own woodworking is a great experience. But be sure you get paid for the work you do. Although you shouldn't charge your normal tuning rate fee, you should at least get paid something for your time. The question is, will you customer pay for what the repair will cos?. Is it worth it to them to get the pedals working again?

Wim