[pianotech] Modified Spade Bit was Chickering Pedal Lyre

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jan 27 15:21:32 MST 2010

Pauleeze!

From:
PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
01/27/2010 04:20 PM
Re: [pianotech] Modified Spade Bit was Chickering Pedal Lyre

Please, no Mor, mon...

Or is that paulygamy?

Paul

In a message dated 1/27/2010 4:18:29 P.M. Central Standard Time,
pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu writes:
Been there, done that....4 times;  Paul, Paul, Paul, Paul....more to come,
sadly. And then I get to, someday, be Paul- Beared!