[pianotech] Turnaround Times

James Johnson jhjpiano at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 27 18:55:05 MST 2010

Turnaround TimesI always set a return date before I pick up the action.  I find that when I have a firm return date that I am more likely to stay on task and meet the deadline.  If I leave the return open-ended, it will take me forever to finish the job.  I have been known to put in a few all nighters, but I get the job done when promised.  Maybe you're more self directed and disciplined than I am, but this is how I have learned to work within my style.  By the way, I don't schedule the job until I have all the parts in my hands.

Jim