[pianotech] Brodman Grands

Claude Harding charding88 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 27 20:57:00 MST 2010

Hi, Dick,
  I am only somewhat familiar with one Brodmann grand.  It is a model BG-187
(about 6 ft.) that I have tuned twice.  The second tuning was actually done
this morning, the first was done Jan. '09.
It is a decent piano; very nice in appearance, tone okay, tunes up alright.
It appears to have been made in the Orient, although the company has a
Vienna connection.
I would call it "good" but not "great."  Of course, I drive a Dodge Caravan,
not a Mercedes, so "good" can still get you down the road, so to speak.

If you search the web for Joseph Brodmann pianos, you will find the
company's web site.  More info. there.

Not much help, I know, but I didn't see anyone else chiming in, so my
comments are at least something in response.
Good luck.
Claude Harding

  _____