[pianotech] Brodman Grands

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Thu Jan 28 06:37:26 MST 2010

I have 1 client with a Brodmann 187.  First note  in the bass with 2 string
unisons is F1.  Bass treble break is at F2 with 5 notes of 2 string wound
notes.  Next break is at C5 and the top is F6.  Stretch numbers I got were
6.3, 6.9, and 8.7.  It was a decent, not great grand.  It is the only one I
have seen or tuned here
James
James Grebe Est. 1962
Piano Tuner-Technician