[pianotech] Modified Spade Bit was Chickering Pedal Lyre

Paul Milesi, RPT paul at pmpiano.com
Thu Jan 28 10:15:12 MST 2010

LOL!  I¹ve never been in a setting where there are so many ³Paul¹s!²
--
Paul Milesi
Registered Piano Technician (RPT)
E-mail:  paul at pmpiano.com
Website:  http://www.pmpiano.com

Address:
3000 7th Street NE, Apt. 204
Washington, DC 20017-1402

From: Paul T Williams <pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:20:38 -0600
To: <pianotech at ptg.org>
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Modified Spade Bit was Chickering Pedal Lyre

Aren't all of we "Paul's" great help? (most of the time)

Paul

From: "Paul Milesi, RPT" <paul at pmpiano.com>
To: PTG Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>
Date: 01/27/2010 02:27 PM

Thanks, Paul!  (Please note there was one photo that didn¹t come up; perhaps
you forgot to upload it?)

Big help!  Many thanks to all for the great lessons and insights to help me
do a beautiful job!

Paul

Paul Milesi, RPT
Washington, DC