[pianotech] actions

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:12:23 MST 2010

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for you help suggestions ideas etc.  I sure apreciate it.  It sounds like everyone has ad the same experiences conflicts etc.  It was so aggrevating.  Customer calls and tsays there are a couple of nots that don't play and its turned into this.  This pinao is so dried out it's pethatic and they're too cheap to put money into it.  lol The red bridel strap tabs sure look pretty on this old ction. lol thanks again everyone. I sure ap;preciate it.

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com