[pianotech] M&H "A" Scale

RWyatt8547 at aol.com RWyatt8547 at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 10:23:09 MST 2010

Please look at the back corner in the plate and it will have A 1,2,3,4,5,6,
 stamp in to it

         Rick  Wyatt

 a message dated 1/29/2010 9:59:23 A.M. Central Standard Time,
erwinspiano at aol.com writes:

The original scales vayied. They  tried many sizes of wire at the tenor
bass break. New Masons have some wrapped  string there & highly suggest a few
unisons there if its not too late,  other wise it doesn't matter what size
wire you use they all sound  insuffieicent. ASk me how.........If I have time
I'll post one
  Dale