[pianotech] repair work

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 29 20:38:45 MST 2010

Hi Jer and William,

The good thing is I've been talking with the customer regarding the piano and the need to do the repairs.  They just wanted it so his wife coudl play it and that's what I di so far.  I informed him that the piano needs an over hall.  While replacing a few bridel straps while in their living room on my hands and knees because the stupid kitchen table was toosmallfor the cradel lol :-)  I made sure his wife saw the bridel straps. They were almost black, the tabs especially.  I'm guessing this piano they found for $150 on craigslist groan was in an oil heated enviornment.

So tomorrow the acton goes home, and I"m charging for a pitch raise and tunig if the piano wil play like it should and my time plus the work I 've already done.  I did let him inow that something else would eventually need attention and that upgrading as soon as possible woudl be their best bet.  I'm glad I covered my butt on this one or my rent wouldn't get paid this month.  Plus I had help from all of ou on here.  thanks for savign my hide too.  Have a grea t night

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com