[pianotech] 2 pictures for you

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sat Jan 30 23:53:12 MST 2010

Depends, Michael,

Are you looking to drill in the piano, or out of the piano.  I drill
in the piano, took a page out of Ron N.'s book and built a copy of his
drill press rig.  It utilizes a Grizzly Benchtop Radial drill press,
modified slightly.

If you drill out of the piano, it really doesn't need to be anything
special.  You're just drilling holes, in my opinion.

William R. Monroe