[pianotech] 2 pictures for you

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 31 08:38:41 MST 2010

I'm not William, but I see the familiar little round magnets (in my case, rare earth magnets) that I use on both my drill presses for holding the chuck keys. I glued a magnet to my little drill press that has a plastic cover. Handy things, those magnets are--though sometimes I still forget and put the chuck key in my pocket or lay it down someplace else. If only I could glue my brain to my head...

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois