[pianotech] 2 pictures for you

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sun Jan 31 09:39:17 MST 2010

Rockler sells a magnetic pull-out thing... like what corporate people use
for ID badges. I imagine office box stores might sell an easily adaptable
non-magnetic version of the same.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=10762&filter=chuck%20key

I have my chuckey (<g>) on one of those plastic coiled key bracelet things,
and I hang it over a knob back by the motor.  Usually works, but sometime it
still walks off without me.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN