[pianotech] 2 pictures for you

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sun Jan 31 09:39:11 MST 2010

Yep, rare earth magnets.  Buy them in bulk and put them all over your shop.
I especially love them for this application - holding all the accessory
tools to the various machines around the shop.  I also used a forstner bit
and drilled out the two ends of my Spurlock Upright Lid Prop and epoxied
magnets in there for holding music desk screws, etc.

William R. Monroe