[pianotech] Fire hose failure!

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jun 12 20:04:32 MDT 2010

Well, it works if you set up a template for rib positioning etc.,
etc., etc.  Ron Overs does this with his pianos that he is building.
However, this approach is only efficient if one is building a number
of soundboards to the same exact design.

IMHO, for most small shops where a variety of piano models come in,
the single pneumatic clamp for each rib is the way to go - offers
soooooo much flexibility.

Terry Farrell