[pianotech] Fire hose failure!

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Sat Jun 12 22:45:52 MDT 2010

You sure about that? If you use a template made of that melamine stuff to
locate the ribs and tape the board to the melamine it works quite well. Cut
slots into the melamine and the ribs sit in the cut slots and are then
sandwiched to the soundboard locating them well and preventing their
movement while the bag vacuum clamps it all together. I'm assuming ribs that
aren't flat. Works quite well actually.

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com