[pianotech] OT Was: piano recordings out of tune... good jazz

Brian Trout brian_trout at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 12:05:45 MDT 2010

Oops!!!  Big oops on my part.  Thanks guys for setting me straight.  Mr. Brubeck is indeed still alive!!  Did my heart good to realize that he's still with us.

I misread a news statement on Dave's website.  It was Sir John Dankworth that passed away in February.

My sincere appologies for my mistake.

Considering his years being numbered at 89, we'll treasure him while he's here and hope for more happy and healthy years... and maybe even some more of his good music.

Brian