[pianotech] Tuning lever --Shameless self promotion

allan at sutton.net allan at sutton.net
Mon Jun 21 16:53:26 MDT 2010

That is one thing I expect to try (and maybe buy) in Las Vegas; a new lever.

11 1/2 inch long at the most will fit in my bag, but I usually extend it to
13 inch on uprights.

Tom, is your 12 " including the ball and the base of the tip ?

I imagine a 2 piece lever that is assembled rapidly like a high tech gun in
the movies. [?] Shlack-click

I love a very long tip (4 3/8 ") for upmost register on grands. How much
flex would be left from the tips (long and short) ? How much reduction would
I gain with a carbon handle but the same tips ? Sorry everyone if this has
already been addressed.

See you all...

Allan Sutton, m.mus. RPT
www.pianotechniquemontreal.com