[pianotech] hammer return noise

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 09:56:45 MST 2010

All rep levers are   just a bit tighter than the jacks - but not much. I will repin one to see if   it helps.
Whether or not it helps your noise problem, in my experience, this has always contributed to the action performing at a higher level.  When I repin, jacks are about the loosest center in the action (1-2 grs.) and repetition levers, the tightest (5-8 grs.).  FWIW.

Alan Eder