[pianotech] The Fuel You Use In Your Car

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Mon Mar 8 13:09:42 MST 2010

There are numerous filling stations all over southern California where I mainly operate.  If I stray too far from home, I fill up from one of these at a cost ranging from $1.42 to $2.45 per gallon.  I've driven all the way to Salt Lake City as well as up to the Redding area without any problem finding fuel.  AAA has a great deal. Even if you're not a member, you call their 800 number, tell them where you are and they will tell you where the nearest CNG station is located.  Also, I use www.cngprices.com to track where the stations are and plot the cheapest fuel costs.  Normally, I never have to fill up away from home, and my car is always full every morning!  Normal range for me is about 200 miles on a tank before I start feeling uncomfortable.  :-)

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com
Murrieta, CA