[pianotech] Upright Dolly Recommendation

david at piano.plus.com david at piano.plus.com
Wed Mar 10 08:32:59 MST 2010

Would a set of Rear Toe Castors (Casters) not be better than a dolly? In
your photo, Zeno, they would directly replace the existing castors.

Are they not readily available there? They come as a set. The front two
are jsut like the existing casters, and the rear two are on an L-shaped
bracket, which sticks out behind the piano.  The only image I can get at
the moment is from the Fletcher and Newman Catalog, but I can try and find
a better pic later.

The advantage of these is that the load goes where it was designed to go.