[pianotech] Upright Dolly Recommendation

pgmilkie at juno.com pgmilkie at juno.com
Wed Mar 10 08:36:25 MST 2010

Very fine job Zeno.
I would like to add that I would use bolts instead of screws only because I have seen the end result of what can happen when students and teachers push the piano through door ways and hit the back of the twin piano dollie over and over until the screws are broken. Each situation is different and the screws hopefully will last for meny years to come. Everyone is in such a rush and when moving the piano through the door do not even see the back side of the piano until it hits the door frame. ouch.

Paul Milkie