[pianotech] string height measuring jig

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Thu Mar 25 08:20:38 MDT 2010

Hi Jack,
Check our #307
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jack Houweling
  To: Pianotech List
  Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 10:11 PM
  Subject: [pianotech] string height measuring jig

  Hi Gordon,

  I believe it was this one, I made it a while back and cannot remember which issue I saw it in.

  Regards,
  Jack houweling

  Can someone help me locate which Piano Technicians Journal has an article by John Hartman with plans for a string height measuring jig?  I suppose I could find it with the Journal on CD, but I loaned my copy of that to another chapter member (and I can't remember which one!)  I think it might have been featured 10 or more years ago.

  I can almost picture it in my mind, and could probably figure out something that would work.  But his jig was well thought out, and better then anything I'm likely to dream up.

  Thanks for any help.

  Gordon Large, RPT
  Maine