[pianotech] Slow drop fallboard hinge for YC

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 05:57:52 MDT 2010

Terry Farrell wrote;

in a home with small children, I suspect that feature can be the difference between smiling children with virgin fingers and crying children with casts on their hands.

Yes, and how about the technician? I've had my hand bruised by a falling fall board (Oooooh, so that's why they call it a fall board!) while tuning a piano. I also think it's a good feature.

Al -
High Point, NC