[pianotech] Dampp-chaser improvement

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Sun May 2 15:14:49 MDT 2010

Ryan --

Go to Ron Nossaman's post of 5/1/10 9:02 PM for an idea that would be
very effective in many situations. I say many because there would be
situations, such as if the power is out or there is a legitimate need to
unplug, and a constant buzzing sound (battery powered) would be an
annoyance. It would be nice to switch it to an occasional smoke alarm
style beep for when disconnection is unavoidable.

Tom Cole