[pianotech] Dampp-chaser improvement

Mark Dierauf pianotech at nhpianos.com
Sun May 2 16:48:53 MDT 2010

I asked somebody at Dampp-Chaser once about the possibility of adding an
audible alarm to indicate a system unplugged status and was told that
they had actually made such an option at one time but it was
discontinued due to a total lack of interest. Maybe the idea was ahead
of its time! The intermittent, persistently annoying buzz or beep would
be really useful in some situations.

- Mark