[pianotech] no cash flow

bppiano at aol.com bppiano at aol.com
Tue May 4 22:59:35 MDT 2010

Our symphony had to reorganize 5 or 6 years ago, to help them out for a couple of years I donated my work as they got themselves reorganized.  I traded work for advertising in the programs.  However, they (office pukes) started taking it for granted and scoffed at paying the bill after the season started one year.  I finally had to take it to the conductor who wasn't in the loop.  My frustration could have been avoided by giving them notice of intention to start charging immediately after the end of the season.  We all want to contribute the culture of the community but you have be aware of a institutional mindset and above all
stand up for yourselve.

Bruce P
Colorado Springs, CO