[pianotech] need Steinway upright damper levers

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Tue May 11 10:17:43 MDT 2010

Richard,
 I worked on one of these last year and it had some missing levers. Perhaps our crew will come to your aid with vintage replacement parts, but I used new levers -Piantek? or Schaff ? Can't remember which, but they work .I just had to adjust the thickness of material at the bottom of the lever to facilitate damper timing with the key (after getting even lift with the pedal)
I hope yours is in better shape. I broke several parts in the repair -regulation process.
 Best wishes,
Tom D.